miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

What is a Soul Realignment Reading?

I got a bunch of questions about Soul Realignment, so I thought I'd write a Q&A post about it!

What is Soul Realignment?

Soul Realignment (short: SR) is a mix of psychic reading and energy healing. Soul Realignment practitioners access information about their clients' souls and clear the energetic blocks and restrictions affecting them.

How do you do it?

When I give you a reading, I need your full name, full name at birth, and birth date and place. I use this information to locate your soul in the Akashic Records. That's a big energetic database in which a lot of information about all souls is stored. I have special Akashic Records guides assigned to me, who help me navigate the database and retrieve the information.

Once I found your soul, I ask many questions about it. To get the answers, I dowse with a fancy silvery pendulum. When it's not a "yes" or "no" question, I channel the answer using mostly claircognizance and clairsentience, and sometimes also clairvoyance.

Claircognizance, clairsentience and clairvoyance are psychic modalities. Claircognizance is "just knowing", clairsentience is getting feelings in my body and clairvoyance is seeing images.

Can you do distance readings or do you need to be in front of the person?

I can give you a reading no matter how far away you are. Distance is not relevant. I don't need to know what you look like either. I don't read your physical person, but your soul record. The actual work is done alone, in the Akashic Records, before the reading itself. Then we get on the phone or Skype, and I explain to you what I found. I totally love giving readings in person, but that's not necessary for the process to work.

What kind of information do you get?

I get information about your soul. This includes:

your soul gender.
your energy center of training: your energetic specialization. The expression of these energies is an important aspect of your personality and of your highest path and purpose (the path in life that will bring you the highest level of spiritual and personal growth).
your soul group of origination: that is where your soul comes from. Depending on your soul group you will bring different personality traits and different challenges into your physical incarnation.

I also check a bunch of other things. For example I ask how many spirit guides you have and make sure that they are all positive and working for your highest good. I check how actively you are currently using your spiritual resources, to which extent you are being in touch with your intuition, and whether your energetic protection is up and running or not.

What is this clearing you talk about?

Getting information about your soul is only the first part of the reading. In the second part, I check what energetic blocks and restrictions are currently affecting you.

This can be all kinds of negative stuff, like negative entities attached to you, etheric implants in your energy body, contracts or vows that are not in your highest good, negative spirit guides working against you, negative astral travel during your sleep... In short, stuff that makes you feel bad, drains your energy, prevents you from making certain choices, or blocks you from moving forward on your path.

This is nothing to be scared of. It all gets completely cleared and removed before I even tell you about it. I don't do that myself, I ask for it to be done, and then your guides, my guides, the Akashic Records guides and all kinds of other spiritual Beings powerfully heal you.

The clearing process is the most important aspect of the Soul Re-alignment reading in my eyes. Information is nice, but the clearing has concrete consequences. It brings you back on track.

What kind of homework will I get?

To make the soul-level changes manifest in your third-dimensional reality as fast as comfortably possible, you'll get some homework to do.

The first part of the homework is to bring the clearing process into your conscious and subconscious mind through a little daily ritual. It takes about five or ten minutes a day for three weeks. You will need a white candle.

The second part of the homework does not come from me but from your guides. I ask them what actions would be most appropriate for you to take in order to manifest the changes into your life, and simply channel their suggestions and recommendations, usually several of them. These are tailored specially for your case, so it can be just anything.

Sometimes I get very concrete actions, like "to date lots of people" or "to get a new hairstyle". Other times it's more some kind of general advice and wisdom. It really depends on the people. One personal development enthusiast got "to work on your self-love". For someone else this would be too vague, but for a PD fan, it's easy to figure out how to implement it. Your guides know you.

What's for sure is that the homework will bring you out of your comfort zone. That's logical: no new actions, no new results! Of course you are free to do it or not, as you wish. Your guides will never tell you what to do (and neither will I!). They just give you some appropriate ideas. Ultimately, what you do is your choice.

How much does it cost?

I will charge about 100€ for a reading at first. I'm currently in the process of starting my business. The first few weeks after I launch it, I think I will probably offer a special introductory rate of about 75€.

Will you have Paypal for international clients?

I hopefully will have a fancy shopping cart with both paypal and credit card options!

(Edit: you can now book a reading here!)

Do you have some more questions about Soul Realignment readings? Drop me an email or leave a comment. :-)

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi!

    I would really love a reading! But I would need to move out first :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sure Andrew, I will still be here when you move out! Hopefully. :D

    How nice to see you on here. :-)

    *big hug*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. *big hug back*
    anyways, what's the deal with a white candle?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Rosine, what's "soul gender"?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. @Andrew: lighting a white candle is part of the ritual. It's just to impress your subconscious mind! ;) It has a symbolic meaning. You could do something else instead of lighting a white candle, but a white candle stands for love, light and truth, so I like it.
    @Jack: I'll write a post about that soon. Just a bit of patience please. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey, another Andrew! Well I would love a reading too! But I, too, think now is not the time :)

    Stop copying me Andrew >.<

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh btw - so every soul has a gender? :) I can see you working with soul-gender-confused people, it seems to be like your mission or something... ever thought of doing a special reading about that? :)

    I'm pretty certain that I'm a woman inside... though any more understanding about what the heck this means would be highly interesting for me.

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar
  8. PS That was a really beautiful palindromic time... lots of 2s and 11s... do my guides want to like say "hey yes, you are a female soul" or something with that? Hmmm :)

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar
  9. No you stop copying ME :P

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Oh my God, all those Andrews on my blog! What am I going to do with them. :D

    @one of the Andrews: Yeah, every soul has a gender, which can be male, female or androgynous. Although it's just a matter of energies.

    I haven't thought of doing special readings around gender issues... but I always check soul gender in my readings. When the biological gender matches soul gender, it's not much of an issue, but I tend to attract lots of "cross-dressers" for whom that is an important matter. :-)

    ResponderEliminar