viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

A Few More Beautiful Tibetan Songs

As some of you know, I'm fond of contemporary Tibetan music. I already shared many of my favorite songs here. Now I found a few more that I absolutely love and thought I'd share them too.

The Dalai Lama song. Isn't it beautiful?


A song by Tsetan, Choedar & Nyimdol: Lokphepdang. Every time I listen to this song, I feel deeply in love. :o


This one by Gangshuk: Mani Dobum. Live, with costumes and choreography.


Kunsel Woenhang by Kunga Tenzin.


And recently I discovered Sherten: Nhing Tam.

Such beautiful music just makes me very happy! You not? :-)

3 comentarios:

  1. Víkþórr Veggiss Berurjóðr7 de marzo de 2009, 7:53

    I love these! :D

    Thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Víkþórr: Eg er glad du elskar deim. :)

    @Eduardo: You're very welcome! :) Love to you.

    ResponderEliminar