domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

One New Habit a Month Challenge #4: Developing Intuition

I've been wanting to develop my intuition for a very long time now. About a year ago, I bought Unlock your Intuition by Andrea Hess. It's not just a book about intuition, it's a practical guide to accessing it accurately and reliably. I kept forbidding myself to work through it though, because I had "more important things to do".

However, I kept feeling strongly drawn to working with this book. It turns out that those "more important things" do not nearly mean as much to me as getting in touch with my intuition, training my psychic abilities, or learning fun things like telepathy and energy healing. I cannot explain why, but I'm feeling incredibly fascinated by all this. One of my major motivations for going raw, along with health reasons, was to be able to enjoy better psychic communication.

So I have now given myself permission to develop my intuition. I'm already about halfway through the book. The next exercise is to ask my Higher Self at least twenty questions every day for two weeks. Isn't that a perfect opportunity to create a new habit? I'd love to do intuitive work every day! Not just for two weeks.

This coming month I will communicate with my Higher Self every day, either completing some exercise from the book, or just chit-chatting and asking random questions. It's just about getting comfortable and gaining confidence in my intuitive abilities.

I already got a few very surprising answers. Of course I intend to act on the intuitive information I receive. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how things will unfold.

I'm so excited!!!

What about my other habits?

I'll talk about the muscle building habit in my next strength training report.

The dancing habit and the walking habit are both getting boring. I have to admit it. My fitness has improved, it's just not a serious workout anymore. I need something else.

I've started cycling again since my friend Tom found a very nice bikeway to the sea. I love cycling, so I think I'll replace walking with cycling. This way I'll still have one endurance activity.

As for dancing, I'll replace it either with dancing with a partner (if I manage to find one at last), or with some combat sport. I'm also considering climbing, but I'd need a partner for this one too. Or rugby, if I find a team that accepts women. I think I'll go for some combat sport.

What are your new habits? :-)

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear Rose,

    Its great that you will be developing your intuition. I sometimes ask some questions to my Higher Self and I find them most interesting. Your excitement inspires me :)

    As for you muscle training, I wish you much sucess! :D

    Much love and big hugs! ;) :)
    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hoohoo Eduardo! *waves*

    Thank you!! I'm glad you like communicating with your Higher Self too. Isn't it a lot of fun? I absolutely love it. I'm having the time of my life, you cannot imagine! I ask way more questions than twenty a day. :-D

    Do you just ask in your head and listen to the answer, or do you use some specific technique, like dowsing or journaling?

    I'm sending you lots of love and a big, big hug. :-)

    Rose.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Rose, how is your intuition development going?
    Intuition is such a powerful tool! It's able to help you in all situations.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've been working on this too! I don't know if I was just accidentally starting at the same time as you or if there's some special synchrony at work there, but there we go. I had my first really good conversation with my guides recently and I wondered what the problem was - it was easy :)

    I felt like sending you some light recently, Rose, so here I am. I dunno what you're up to... still trekking? I'm over at my teachers' place... they're doing a meditation every night for a week... which is convenient because it stops me running away from their light back into my comfortable shell of depression.

    But yeah, I love you, always. Hugs. I love you. Beautiful person. Talk to you soon. c:)

    ^ that was a typo but look, it has a halo! D:

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar