miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

One New Habit a Month Challenge #5: Blogging

There are so many great daily habits that I'd like to adopt. Every month I have a hard time choosing. This time, I let my intuition guide me. It told me that the most appropriate new habit now is "blogging every day for at least one hour".

I'm surprised. There are many other habits which I would find way more important. For example early rising, or learning a foreign language. Actually I never thought of blogging as a potential daily habit! But when I asked my Higher Self which new habit would be most aligned with my goals and purpose now, this is what I got. I have no clue why, but hey, I trust my Higher Self unconditionally, so let's do it!

So I will be blogging for at least one hour every day this month. It doesn't mean that I will publish one post a day. For most of my drafts I will need way more than an hour. But I will be working on it daily.

I'm happy I'll give myself permission to express all the things I have in my head. There is so much I want to write about. Sometimes I even have entire blog posts download into my mind instantly and it's frustrating not to take the time to write them down. And all those unfinished drafts! Time to kick all of the stuff out.

Month 4: developing intuition

The past month was very, very exciting. I'm SO happy I chose to work on my intuition. It was an excellent decision.

I'm still working through Unlock your Intuition by Andrea Hess. The book is fantastic. I'm able to ask yes/no questions to my Higher Self now, and I'm in the process of learning open-ended questions as well. I also signed up for Andrea's six weeks Ignite your Intuition class, which is a slightly different approach, and just as great.

I absolutely love intuitive work. I will definitely continue to do it daily.

I'll write a separate post about it for those interested in psychic and spiritual stuff.

Have a wonderful day! :-)

2 comentarios:

  1. yay, more updates :D

    awesome to hear about your intuition too, hope it keeps going up!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey, Barboza! :)

    Yeah, A LOT more updates, hopefully! :D

    Thank you for the wishes.

    Much Love to you,

    Rose.

    ResponderEliminar