jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010

Readings Now Available! Get 25% off!

Hey, you know what?

My readings page is up! From now on, you can book a Soul Realignment reading with me. :-)

So today is the official start of my new business. I'm so excited! This is the beginning of a great story. A love story, between me and you, my future clients. :-) I wish us lots of fun together and many highly interesting readings. <3

To celebrate this exceptional day, I'm extending my special introductory rate until March 12th. If you book a "Who am I?" reading now, you get 25% off. Check it out!

Today is a very happy day for me. I'm feeling madly in love, and full of overflowing joy. I wish you a wonderful, wonderful day as well!

Much love to you all. <3 <3 <3

5 comentarios:

  1. Much success, a wonderful day and wonderful readings to you and all!

    Love
    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Eduardo! :-)
    How are you doing?
    Love!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I highly recommend booking a reading with her. Rosine is an incredible psychic and she can tell you a lot about who you are deep down and improve your life. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks Andrew. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am doing just fine :). About 3 weeks ago, I finally had discovered my Higher Purpose and for now I feel my task is to integrate this perception in my daily life. It is related with the Divine Presence in me and all and (in a future) sharing this with people.

    Love
    Dudu (its my nickname, most common in here in Brazil for Eduardo)

    ResponderEliminar