jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Example of an Empowering Social Mindset

When it comes to social skills and relationships, I always say it's all a matter of mindset. But what mindset exactly?

That is up to you to decide for yourself. We're all different. You need to find what works for you.

Here is one example of a mindset that works. It works for me. Maybe it can inspire you in finding your own empowering mindset?

Beliefs about Myself

I am a wonderful person.

I am interesting.

I know what I want.

I'm clear about my goals, values, and life purpose.

I am sexy.

I love myself damn fucking much.

People enjoy talking with me and spending time with me.

I am great in bed. Or in any other place than the bed.

I am 100% responsible for my own feelings, actions, and reality.

I am ready to step out of my comfort zone and to accept change - including in my social life.

I am perfectly fine as I am right now. (Still working on this one: sometimes I still dislike my overweight!)

Beliefs about Others

Other people are wonderful persons. There is beauty in everyone. We are all incredibly fascinating creatures. Everybody is interesting.

Other people are friendly.

I trust everybody.

Everybody likes me. When someone doesn't like me, this has nothing to do with me personally. It's because in their eyes I represent something that they don't like.

I love everybody. When I don't like someone, it's because they trigger energies in me that I don't like. It has nothing to do with them personally.

Nobody can hurt me if I don't allow them to do so.

Other people are 100% responsible for their own feelings and actions. I am 0% responsible for other people's feelings and actions.

Trying to protect others from being hurt is highly disrespectful towards them.

Other people are perfectly fine as they are right now.

Beliefs about my Social Skills

My social skills are excellent.

I can talk to any stranger, attract any relationship, and make anybody feel comfortable with me in minutes.

I'm not afraid of anybody.

Beliefs about Relationships and Communication

Friends, lovers and all people in my life are just a reflection of the love and connection that is inside me. As long as I let love and connection flow into my life, I naturally manifest friends, lovers and people.

We are all one. We are all connected. Distance is not relevant, no matter what happens we stay connected. I cannot truly lose anybody.

If someone disappears from my life, lots of other people will show up instead, who will be more aligned with who I am.

I cannot be lonely, ever.

Relationships are easy.

Communicating with others is easy.

Love is easy. It just flows.

I don't take rejection personally. It says more about the other person's choices than about me. Other people's choices have nothing to do with me.

What others think about me is none of my business. I have more interesting things to think about anyway.

If a relationship is not aligned with my highest path and purpose, I leave. Living my purpose and creating the reality I want has a higher priority than any relationship.

Loving someone does not necessarily mean spending time with them. I can choose not to associate with someone if that is not in my highest good, not aligned with my goals, or not appropriate for any other reason, and still love them. Choosing who I spend my time with is not a love issue, it's a time-management issue. (More about this here.)

Beliefs about the World and Life in General

The world is a fantastic place!

Life is so exciting!

I am here to grow and learn. Everything is a growth experience, everything is a lesson. If I learn from them, I am open to any growth experiences, no matter how uncomfortable they may feel to me.

I look forward to seeing what I will create in my life!

Everything is exactly as it should be at this time. This does not mean that we cannot create something better. ;)

Love heals everything. Especially fear.

Create Your Own Mindset

Which ones of those beliefs do you resonate with, and which ones do you not resonate with? Can you think of more beliefs that make you feel good and would improve your social life?

You are free to choose your beliefs. Create your own, very personal, super-powerful mindset!

11 comentarios:

  1. Hey that's a cool mindset ! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful article, Rose! Like they (could) say: "It's all in the mindset, baby!" Hehe

    Love
    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hmm...?

    Oh my. Tsk, tsk. How very modest you are, Rose!

    I am sexy? I am interesting? That's it? THAT'S IT? Is this how an adventurer thinks?! :D :D

    I prefer "I am so incredibly sexy and interesting that people are just begging for the a chance to talk me. Oh please, please, talk to us, you sexy interesting fascinating thing you."

    But yours are good too. ;D

    Hehe.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Jessica Eleven Daniel - Consciously Birthing4 de noviembre de 2009, 9:57

    Great affirmations! I 'stumbled' upon your site via Andrea's and quite glad I did! Lots of wonderful, empowering information on your blog. Keep up the good work, Goddess!

    Blessings,
    Jessica Eleven

    ResponderEliminar
  5. @Jessica: hey, thank you. :-) I'm glad you like the site. It's still at its beginning. Welcome and much love to you. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is great Rose, Im so glad i stumbled across your blog. "What others think about me is none of my business. I have more interesting things to think about anyway." Haha, I love it. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you Asanji. Please feel warmly welcomed on my blog! :) Much love to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! And now that I have read all you posts, I can't wait for the next one to inspire me again - more, more :-))

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I was actually looking for a way to convince my husband to start thinking positive, when I found your blog - and because you hit straight home with him on the Scanner-article, he's now a devote as well :-)) And MAYBE he can turn his thinking habits a little more positive too! I hope so :-) Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! Love to you from Norway :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Norway??!?!! <3 <3 <3 <3
    Haha! :D If you have read my posts, you know how much I love Norway... Planning on moving there in a few months, even. Hei! :-)

    In my experience, convincing others never works. But we can be a shining example to inspire them. :-)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I felt very happy when reading them! I'm sending lots of love up to Norway to you and your husband, as well as a big hug. :-)

    ResponderEliminar