jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

My Goals for 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I wish you all a wonderful 2010, full of love, joy and happiness, warm cuddly hugs, great sex, deep harmonious connections, fun conflicts to solve, lots of laughter, dramatic heartbreaks and crazy butterflies in your stomach!

My goals for 2010 are very simple:

1) Start a business as a Soul Realignment practitioner and make 1600€/month by the end of the year.

2) Lose 5kg.

I am very excited! I talked a lot about it with my spirit guides in the last two days. We hammered out great plans! I asked them for specific tips about diet, fitness and business. They told me which kind of diet and exercise is most aligned with my soul's highest path and purpose, the highest good of all, and my goals, and gave me some additional tips. They also outlined an action plan for me in order to launch my business successfully.

I love my spirit guides. They're such great assistants. :-)

My general intention for 2010 is to show some size. What I call "size" is an attitude, an energy, that I intuitively understand, but have a hard time explaining. It's about my ability to make a difference in the world. It's also about living up to my potential and fulfilling my life purpose. Showing some real size also means dedicating my life to the highest good of all no matter what that entails. I cannot yet really explain it, but you hopefully will see it in me soon.

Looks like my 2010 will be challenging, exciting, fun, and sexy! What about yours?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario