jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

Norway Pics

I didn't take many pictures during my Norway trip. Most of the time, I just enjoyed the moment and did not think of my camera. The rest of the time, it was too dark to take decent pics. Here are a few of them though.

This is my "bonnet with holes in it", that no Norwegian in their right mind would ever wear, according to Tarjei. In the background, King Harald's castle in Oslo.



Here is the castle:



And the view on Oslo from the castle:



The opera: good sungazing spot, according to Víkþórr.



It's fun, you can go on the roof!



Here we are, the two of us, on the roof of the opera:



It was damn cold!



Oslo in the middle of the afternoon:







After Oslo, I went to visit Tarjei in Seljord:



I loved the snow and the mountains.



And the pretty houses!









At night (which means basically for twenty hours a day) the town was really cozy.





When I came back to Oslo, there was snow there too, and it was even colder than before. Tarjei and Víkþórr sharing gloves:



And me again:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario