martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

My First Reading

I gave my very first Soul Realignment reading to my very first practice client. It was much more exciting than the first time I had sex. And also much scarier. When I was on Skype, about to tell him what I found in his soul record, I was terrified.

Him: So, let's do it.
Me: Noooo! I'm scared!
Him: Come on, tell me.
Me: No, I'm too shy!

Despite all the nervousness and insecurity, I eventually managed, and it went quite well! Now I am very curious to see how he will do and how his life will change in the coming weeks and months.

I will never forget about him, that's for sure. The first notch on my belt!

The most incredibly awesome part of the whole work for me was the clearing of his soul record. I saw it happen. I saw his Higher Self, at first surrounded with dark crappy stuff, and then this dark crappy stuff disappeared and was progressively replaced with bright light. I felt very warm in my chest during the process.

When we were done with it, and he was standing there, strong and clean, with his spheres of protection up, I saw him for what he really is. I saw an incredibly beautiful soul, standing there, in all its magnificent, powerful glory, like a knight in shining armor. I will never forget the deep joy I felt in that moment.

I love my job.

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow Dirk! Wow. I am speechless. What great feedback. I hadn't imagined that. Thank you so much.

    I'm so happy it was of some value to you. I love you. :-) <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Rose :)

    I hear you're soon gonna give a reading to my indigo friend Tiago...... be nice to him OK :D

    I'm glad to see you're on the path and doing what you're called to do. :)

    Hugs

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rose! It is very nice that you are living your life purpose. Shine your light, bold and high, girl ;)

    Big Hug
    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you Andrew and Eduardo! I am very happy too that I eventually found out what I am here to do. I've been searching for a while!

    Big, big hug to both of you! Sending you lots of love and wishing you a fantastic day.

    Oh, and I am *always* nice, Andrew! :þ

    ResponderEliminar