lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Hug Threesome

Have you ever hugged two persons at the same time?

I'm currently in Oslo, Norway. I met some great people here, two of which I spent the last weekend with. At some point, I was hugging one of them, when the other one asked if he could join us. The first one replied "Yeah, man!" and opened one arm to him.

It was wonderful! Whoa. It felt so amazing to hug both of them simultaneously while they were also hugging each other. What an awesome energy we created! It was so powerful and loving. We kept hugging closely for a very long time, and did it a couple more times the next day. It just felt so damn good. I loved it. It was terrific.

A hug is a powerful thing. A one-on-one hug already creates an energy bigger than the sum of the individual ones. Taking in one person more makes the additional energy creation even more intensive.

If you never had a hug threesome, maybe it's time to try that out! ;-)

3 comentarios:

  1. Víkþórr Veggiss Berurjóðr3 de diciembre de 2009, 8:34

    … And then you came back to my place and fixed another one, eh? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That one wasn't my idea! :p It's funny actually, how you guys had the idea without knowing that I just had another one. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Haha! Nice. :-) Thanks for sharing! :D

    ResponderEliminar