viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Soul Realignment is Scary!

Speaking of fear, this reminds me that I've been experiencing a lot of it since I began with my Soul Realignment practitioner training.

Soul Realignment is totally changing the way I see the world at the moment. A lot of things that I didn't understand before start making a lot of sense now. I can also see how incredibly useful and valuable it can be to others that I am allowed to check out and clear their soul record. When I see the blocks and restrictions that I find there, I can imagine how much easier life will be for them after this crap is gone.

At the same time, with greater power comes greater responsibility, and that is scary. What if I do something wrong, huh? What if I'm not good enough as a psychic?

Also, for someone with a rational and non-religious background like me, Soul Realignment is totally out-there. I'm comfortable with talking to spirit guides. But Soul Realignment is three levels higher on the sci-fi scale. I'm still weirded out by some of the things I'm learning.

For example, soul groups of origination. I have learned that different souls come from different places in the Universe, and that the energy of these places affects us so much that it becomes a relevant aspect of our personality when we incarnate. It also partly determines our life purpose and explains a lot about the way we feel and behave and the things happening to us.

The background of some of these groups and the stories about how they came to Earth is so fantastic that sometimes I think I must be nutty as a fruitcake for believing it. Yet I do! It just makes so much sense. I have long noticed that some of the people around me have a similar "feel" to them. I couldn't quite explain it, but in some subtle way they just feel similar, even though they have different personalities. And now I found out that they belong to the same soul group! And that this soul group's background is a good explanation for many things about them. Holy shit!

Aside from intergalactic wars, spaceships and parallel universes, I also learn about astral planes, curses, ghosts, etheric implants and all kinds of other wondrous stuff. I'm psyched.

Becoming a Soul Realignment practitioner is like entering a whole new world. I admit that I'm terrified!!! And also very, very excited. I can't wait to see what my practice clients will say when I'll explain to them what I found in their soul record, how this might affect their lives, and what they can do about it.

That too is damn scary. What if they totally don't relate to what I'm saying? Argh.

4 comentarios:

  1. God that sounds fun. Now I'm jealous. Intergalactic wars?! Spaceships?!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Bradshaw: yeah, it is fun! Definitely. I wouldn't do it if it weren't. :p
    @Andrea: thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My offer still stands... anytime you want you are welcome to practice on/with me!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sure Sandra! I have not forgotten about it. I'm almost done with my practice clients! :-)

    ResponderEliminar