viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

I'm going to Norway!!!

I'm going to Norway! I'm going to Norway, lalala! *dances around, jumps and laughs*

I bought the tickets today. I got the intuitive nudge to do it and followed my impulse. It went so fast that I got scared afterwards, I was afraid I could have forgotten something. But it looks like there's nothing in the way. I even made sure that I have a valid passport!

I'm leaving in one week: on Saturday, November 21st.

I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

It's silly. I have traveled before. But this time, it's Norway. I mean, Noorrrwaaayyy. Every time I have heard the word "Norway" in the last nine or ten months, it felt like someone was touching my boobs.

Norway is such a heroic and fascinating country. They have an extremely sexy language. They have the vikings (my ancestors). And fjords, mountains and snow.

I feel drawn to Norway so powerfully and on such an instinctive level that I really wonder what's waiting for me there! It must be something incredible.

What's sure is that Víkþórr is waiting for me there. :-) And he is incredible. Also, there are a few more wonderful people there that I am thrilled to meet in person at last.

But it's more than all that. I don't know what it is, but I'm looking forward to it!

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow, good luck Rose!

    You gave up the language business though - so in the end you manifested the money you were aiming for some other way??

    Norway... of all the countries to be fascinated with... I hope you are good at weathering the cold!

    Invite me over some time when you can see the Northern Lights though, I have to see those :D

    Best wishes to you! Have fun in your adventure!!

    Andrew

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Uhu! Good travel to Norway, and watch out for the polar bears :)

    Love
    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey,

    good to hear you made it! Have a lot of fun up there!

    and let me know if you need a housesitter ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yup,I go there every summer very cool country,but this year I am going to Japan ;) yeyyy

    ResponderEliminar