viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

811rv: Day 2 - Foraging

Everything great today again! Bananas, strawberries, mangoes, tomatoes, celery, and lots of greens. No overt fats.

When I started out on my raw journey, my mom bought a book about edible wild greens and flowers. This afternoon, we took the book and went for a walk to search for dinner. It was a lot of fun. I tested some stuff that was definitely not edible, hehehe. But we also found several kinds of edible yummy greens and made a big salad. It was great! I'm glad I had no dressing on it, this way I could fully appreciate the taste.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh cool, I wanted to try foraging :) I had a tiny book, but it wasn't very good. Don't know where it went off to...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally love foraging! Food tastes so much better when I find it outside. I don't know if there is a real difference or if it is just my excitement - but I find food that I pick outside ten thousand times more attractive and yummy than food that lies around in some shop.

    ResponderEliminar